- Material: Cast iron
- Finishes: Vinyl dip
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Weight range: 4，6，8，10，12，16，18，20，24，28，32，36，40，44，48kg
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Be sure to check the handle seam. Focus on the flashing along the bottom center line of the handle.
- Analyze the strength of the weld between the bell and the handle.
- Check the handle size: Look for a set of kettlebells that will accommodate the hand size of the average person. Do not be tempted to buy cheap kettlebells with narrow handles.
- Test out the gripping comfort of the handle: focus on comfort, firmness and smoothness.
- Steel kettlebells, while more expensive, are more durable than cast iron kettlebells
- Do a comparison check between the stated weight and the actual weight. If the differential is more than 3 percent, look for another manufacturer!
- Pick up the kettlebell and check for even weight distribution.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Kettlebell Buying Guide