Rubber Hex Dumbbell
- Finishing: Hard chrome Handle
- Handle Diameter: 28MM up to 5kg, 35MM for anything over 5kg
- Weight range: 1-10kg 1kg increment 2.5-60 KG in 2.5 kg increment 3,5,8,10,12lbs, 15-120 lbs in 5 lbs increment
- Length of handle: 129 mm
- Tolerance of weight: ±2%
- A six-sided hex design prevents rolling.
- Rubber casing with a solid cast iron core.
- Heavy-duty Rubber Encased Heads: minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the dumbbells themselves.
- Easy-grip, ergonomic Chrome Handle with diamond knurling to reduce hand fatigue.
Quality Judgement Tips:
Weight: compare the actual weight and the marked weight; the error range is generally within 3 %.
Smell: the more inferior recycled materials there are, the heavier the smell will be.
Finish: the surface of a good dumbbell is smooth and flat with fine seams. In addition, the thicker the surface coating or rubber layer, the more durable it is.
DUMBBELL MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Dumbbell Buying Guide