Rubber Bumper Plates(Multicolor)
- Premium rubber encased, minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the plates themselves.
- Low bounce and snug fit on the bar.
- The center sleeve, made of stainless steel, allows smooth insertion of an Olympic-sized bar into the plate. It’s trimmed to let it to seamlessly integrate with the bar’s shaft.
- The plates have been drop tested 10,000 times from 1.5m height.
- Colored plates feature colors to help guide weight selection.
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Material: When comparing materials, be aware that some manufacturers apply urethane which is not pure enough; others apply inferior recycled rubber materials, such as the use of shoe rubber. Manufacturers may also add an inferior iron core to large-weight bumpers to bring the cost down.
- Weight Accuracy: Plates that conform to their stated weight will give better performance. However, you will pay more for greater weight accuracy. A weight variance of +/- 3% or higher weight tolerance is not recommended.
- Warranty: Any good bumper plate will have at least a one-year warranty.
- Width & Diameter: Bumper plates should be as close as possible to 450 mm in diameter as possible. The collar opening should be as close as possible to 50.4 mm, which is the IWF standard.
- Color Coding Accuracy: Make sure the weight and the color matches the IWF standard. Check, too, that the coloring is even.
- Printed or Raised Letter: Printed words fade with time, making it difficult to know their weight over time. We recommend choosing raised lettering to indicate the weight.
- Steel Hub: The hub should be made of steel or stainless steel and brass should not be used. For the finish treatment, both chrome-plating or zinc-plating are good options.
- Drop Test: Check to see the data on the maximum number of drops the plate can withstand. Good bumper manufacturers will have such tests and data on their website.
Yanre Fitness Drop Test Details: When dropped at a height of 2.2m, Yanre bumper plates assure 30,000 uses for a hi-temp bumper, 20,000 uses for a competition bumper and 10,000 uses for a training bumper.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Bumper Plate Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.