Jute Battle Rope
- Material: Jute Dia: 38mm
- Length: 3m, weight: 2.4kg
- Length: 5m, weight: 3.7kg
- Length: 6m, weight: 4.3kg
- Length:9m, weight: 6.4kg
- Package: 3m, 1pc/carton 62*11.5*14.5cm
- 5m, 1pc/carton 62*22*14cm
- 6m, 1pc/carton 62*22*15cm
- 9m, 1pc/carton 62*25*17cm
- The Poly-Dacron doesn’t fray out easily.
- Ideal for high-intensity interval training, supersets or work in between sets, battle ropes will guarantee a full body workout in an incredibly short period of time.
- This is a sturdy, heavy-duty battle rope and shouldn’t need replacing for a long time.
- The handles are great, allowing you to get a solid grip on this battle rope despite the slick synthetic rope.
Quality Judgement Tips:
Always make sure about the free space you have before deciding on the length of the rope you’ll buy.
2. Handle material:
Cheap battle ropes are often a cause to suspect low-quality materials. Sometimes, these ropes haven’t been heat shrunk correctly at the ends or use cheap substances. This increases the likelihood of the rope handles stretching or ripping, causing it to unwind. It is, therefore, essential to check the material applied over the handles.
If your rope is waterproof or has anti-fraying features, count that as a major plus. Fraying and damage by moisture are the two main factors that can reduce the life of your rope.
4. Slip resistance:
Slip-resistant ropes make it unnecessary to wear gloves while working out with them. It’s a useful feature, so always consider this a plus.
Make sure that the handle is of a nice length and texture so you can hold it comfortably. Heat-shrunk caps are a bonus since they keep things tight and increase durability.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Battle Rope Buying Guide