Wholesale Home Gym Multi Smith, All in One Smith Machine
Are you looking for a multi smith machine for weight and strength training? Yanre Fitness has premium-quality multi smith machines that can help you meet your goal.
Since 1997, we have created and maintained trust with thousands of customers worldwide by manufacturing and supplying world-class gym equipment and accessories.
Multi Smith Machine Basics
- What is a Multi Smith Machine?
A multi gym smith machine is an exercise equipment that is used for weight training. The machine consists of a barbell fixed within steel rails, which can be loaded with weight plates. The barbell moves in a guided vertical or near-vertical direction when in use.
- What Can You Do with a Multi Smith Machine?
A multi functional smith machine enables you to train for strength and power by allowing you to lift heavy, working both the upper and lower body.
The machine guides the path of the barbell, increasing the exerciser’s stability and helping prevent injury.
A multipower smith machine is an excellent choice for users who want to lift weights at home.
- Workouts and Muscles Worked by a Multi Smith Machine
|Deadlift||Hamstrings, glutes, back, lats, back, core|
|Bench press||Chest, triceps, shoulders|
| Military press
|Triceps, abdominals, upper pectoralis major, anterior and medial deltoids|
|Squats||Hamstrings, glutes, calves, quads, abdominals|
|Row||Back, shoulders, forearms and biceps, hamstrings, glutes|
Multi Smith Machine Functions
- Improves stability and balance– Training with heavy weights requires stability and balance. The guided and locked bar helps an exerciser’s body remain aligned throughout the workout. The machine enables the user to maintain proper form and maximize their workouts.
- Helps prevent injury– Using a multi functional smith machine helps exercisers avoid injuries associated with free weights. Your shoulders, legs, knees, back and hips remain protected.
- Enables safety workouts– You can train safely without a spotter because the barbells are stabilized and weights balanced. Therefore, fewer risks involved.
- Its versatility enables you to do more– A all in one smith machine is versatile equipment that supports a variety of workouts targeting almost every muscle group. Save money, space and time with a smith machine. With it, you can do squats, bench press, lat pulldown, rows, and many more.
- Lift more with the machine– You can take advantage of the support offered by a home gym multi smith machine to challenge yourself more by increasing your weight load as you gain more strength and confidence.
- Quality construction– Our smith machine is constructed using commercial quality steel to guarantee firmness, stability and durability.
- Versatile– The machine supports numerous exercises that target nearly all muscle groups. All the exercises can be done correctly under your control.
- High load-bearing barbell rack– The hangers on both sides of the machine have enough loading space and are strong enough to load up to 200 KGs.
- Enhanced pulley– The machine has its outer layer made of thickened steel plate laser cutting that guarantees safety and durability of the pulley. The enlarged pulley provides for stability of the steel cable when pulling.
- Special steel cable pull rope– It is tensile resistant and high-load bearing.
- 90 degrees path of motion– This feature makes it possible to adapt to all exercises.
Smith Machine Workouts
Do a variety of exercises with a smith machine, including barbell rows, close-grip bench press, back squat, Bulgarian split squat, Romanian deadlift, among others.
How to Perform Deadlift with the Smith Machine
Muscles targeted: hamstrings, glutes and core.
Step 1: Stand in front of the bar with your feet underneath it and hip-width apart. Your toes should be pointing forward.
Step 2: Bend your knees slightly and use an overhand grip to grasp the bar just outside your hips.
Step 3: Keeping your back straight, lower your chest to the floor and press your hips back.
Step 4: When the bar gets just below your knees, pause for about 2 seconds.
Step 5: Push through your heels and drive your hips forward as you lift your chest up to return to the starting position.
There are no reviews yet.