Gym Floor—GMRB Series
Quality judgement tips:
- Pick a material that fits your budget and has the best combination of properties according to your needs. The comparison table above can help you decide.
- Prioritize waterproof flooring. If going for rubber flooring, make sure it’s non-porous, which makes cleaning and maintenance easier.
- Make use of underlays underneath flooring with less shock absorption, especially in free weight and high impact zones.
- Beware of poor quality materials that may release toxic compounds which can be health and safety hazards.
- Go through customer reviews to know more about a material of a specific brand. Look at images of finished projects to visualize how the flooring you’re considering will look after installation.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Gym Flooring Buying Guide