Calf Raise Machine, Seated Calf Raise for Sale at Wholesale Price
Are you in search of a commercial-quality seated calf raise at an affordable price? Yanre Fitness offers the best calf machine, including seated, standing and plate loaded (hammer strength) calf raise machine.
With over two decades in the self-design exercise equipment industry, our fitness machines are made to suit the standards of professional athletes so as to maximize performance. We are proud of our worldwide reputation of being manufacturers of the finest quality gym products.
Seated Calf Raise Basics
What is a seated calf raise machine? It is made to define your calves and can be modified according to your preferences. It’s a unique piece of exercise equipment with fairly good room for variety of movement.
The bulky muscle under the gastrocnemius is targeted by the calf workout machine. This tends to shape your calves by building muscle mass in your lower legs for a sculpted look.
Our gym calf machinehas a space-saving design that is uncomplicated to use. Inclined hand grips on this gym seated calf raise equipment have been incorporated to keep you at ease. The innovative pull-pin thigh pad can be altered to allow exercisers of a wide range of body types to use the machine. This commercial calf exercise machine offers a straightforward and easy method of efficiently exercising your calves. It can be relied upon for a smooth workout session.
Features of the Yanre Seated Calf Raise
- Designed for Comfort
Since the calf raise exercises requires you to stay seated, it keeps your back relaxed and minimizes stress on your spine. This enables you to stay comfortable and exercise efficiently.
- Made for All Sizes
You can customize the thigh pads and adjust them to suit your body.
As soon as you engage in the exercise, the fall-away catch gives way. Once you’re done, you just need to place the catch at its original position and bring down the carriage. This will enable you to exit the unit simply and safely without any risk of weights falling without warning.
- Best Path of Motion
We experiment with a wide range of exercise patterns and scrutinize them in detail to find out which one best allows natural movement of the muscles, such that impact on the joints is minimized while the right muscles are targeted.
- Secondary Pre-start Footplate
This prevents unnecessary knee flexion in tall individuals while resuming proper exercise form.
- Instructions Included
Ho to use the calf raise equipment? Simple, straightforward instruction sheets have large illustrations for set-up as well as beginning and ending exercise positions.
- Durable Frame
The sturdy frame is built to last, even with large exercise forces. Every frame undergoes electrostatic powder coating for optimal adhesion and finish.
Calf Weight Machine Specs
- Created by Yanre, it is a unique machine with a lot of benefits provided to exercisers who are not a fan of plated loaded calf machines.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather , and integral ABS guard cover.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the leg calf machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- Installation size：746*1618*1660mm/ 29*64*65in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
The Seated Calf Raise Exercise
The calf training machines focuses on your calf muscles. Each of your calves has two muscles – the gastrocnemius and the soleus. The gastrocnemius is bigger and extends from the base of your thigh bone below to your Achilles tendon. On its underside is the smaller muscle, your soleus, originating from your lower leg bone (tibia) and inserting into the Achilles tendon as well. The seated calf raise exercise works to enhance both the muscles in size and strength, resulting in shapely calves. The most common way to go about it is to perform around 8 to 12 reps per set, with the occasional high-intensity set of 50-100 raises.
To perform the exercise, get into position on the seated calf machine so that your thighs are under the pads and your knees are at right angles or slightly lesser. Bring the weight slowly down to achieve full extension. Hold the position momentarily to avoid any reactionary force from your calf muscles. Gently let the weight up again, making use of the balls of your feet. Keep going up until you reach the contraction, and squeeze your muscles.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide