Ab Trainer, Ab Machines for Commercial Gym
Ready to build some impressive six-packs? Yanre Fitness has the best commercial ab machines for sale that offers core ab exercise. Being a top fitness equipment manufacturer in China and worldwide, we have gained a reputation as a trusted brand offering high-quality gym solutions since 1997.
Ab Machines Basics
While there’s a plethora of gym equipment for abs, specialized gym ab workout machines engage your core by loading it as you exercise against some resistance. Our ab trainer offers seated abdominal crunches that can be performed against a specific weight set by you on the weight stack.
Functions of Ab Machines
- Core Blasting Workouts
- The apparently simple seated crunch, when done on our gym ab crunch machine, works all your major core muscles like the rectus abdominis, and your obliques. This can tone your abs for visible definition and strength gains over time.
- Full Range of Motion
- When exercising your abs, ab exercise machine support the correct exercise posture while allowing full range of motion for maximum effectiveness.
- Suitable for a Range of Fitness Levels
With adjustable resistance and an exercise movement that is simple to master, the seated ab crunch machine can be useful for both beginners and pros.
Features of Yanre Ab Machines
The abdominal exercise equipment by Yanre Fitness is the best gym machine for abs that can work your core muscles to the max. Adjustments in the ankle pads and seat allow users of different forms to settle comfortably in the unit, and enable exercise variation as well.
Then how to use an abdominal trainer?
- Adjust the seat to a height that enables the front of your shoulders to be at the same level as the lever.
- Set the appropriate weight on the weight stack, and get seated while crossing your arms over the padded lever, elbows pointing outwards.
- Arch your back while flexing your waist, pushing against the lever to bend forwards at the waist until your elbows are almost knee-level.
- Do 2-3 sets of 15-20 repetitions, increasing the reps and weight as you get stronger each session.
Ab Machines Specs:
- Gym ab machines is a fundamental part of the strength training progression, Ankle pads easily adjust to provide stability and comfort.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- POM material cam , CNC machining parts, POM is also called “super steel” good lubrication and abrasion, makes the movement smooth and comfortable.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand high-intensity and long-term use.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the ab trainer machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.