Mid Row, Seated Row Machine for Commercial Gym
Need a solid weight training machine for building back strength? At Yanre Fitness, you can buy commercial gym equipment such as our mid row exercise machine to take your back workouts to the next level. Being a manufacturer of self-design gym equipment for over two decades, Yanre takes pride in being one of the best rows machine manufacturers in China and worldwide.
Mid Row Machine Basics
What is a mid row machine? A seated mid row machine is a piece of strength training equipment that primarily works your back and shoulder muscles. The main functional parts of these machines are the handles, the seat, cables, and weight stack used for resistance. A rowing motion is made by pulling the handles while being seated on the unit for exercise benefits.
Functions of Mid Row Machines
- Simultaneous Back and Shoulder Training
With the seated mid row machine, muscles of the back and shoulders can be targeted at the same time, including the teres major and minor muscles, the latissimus dorsi, the rhomboids, the traps, the erector spinae, the infraspinatus, the posterior deltoids, and even your lower chest muscles.
- Adjustable Resistance to Suit all Users
The weight stack on a mid cable row machine allows users of varying fitness levels to adjust the resistance according to their own strength.
- Uncomplicated Yet Challenging Exercise
While the basic handle-pulling motion is simple to master, the isolation of muscles is powerful enough for serious gains in strength and mass.
Features of Mid Row Machine
Yanre Fitness offers heavy-duty exercise machines for all your strength training needs. With our seated row machine, mid row exercises can be performed for upper body endurance training.
The ergonomic design of Yanre gym machines ensures optimal exercise form and effectiveness. Rotating grips on the row weight machine allow convenient movement, while the adjustable seat further enables comfortable user positioning. The unit can hold up to intense use for long durations, operating on Japanese wire cables with a tension limit of 1400 kg. The full-shroud ABS virgin material further increases the life of the machine and allows hardcore workouts without any problems.
Seated Row Specs:
- It is a training device for back muscle , ergonomically rotating handles allow for natural user defined movement, greater variety, and increased muscular involvement.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley , CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the horizontal seated pulley row machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:195kgs/430lbs G.W.:205kgs/452lbs
- Installation size：746*1914*1660mm/29*75*65in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.