Your Best Dumbbell Manufacturer In China
- Provides necessary patents & certificates.
- Excellent customer-oriented sales team that will support you all the time.
- Competitive balance between price, quality and brand.
- Durable coating that can take a lot of abusive use.
- Doesn’t break down easily unlike any other products material.
- Uniquely low-maintenance accessory.
- Premium-grade knurling for optimal grip.
Products We Have for You
Showing 7–12 of 20 results
Rubber Round-Head Curl Bar (Fixed Weight)$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ BSR001C rubber round head barbell fixed weight curl is designed of solid steel curled knurled ergo...
This adjustable dumbbell set, ADD-40, is adjustable with 17 levels of weight. Moreover, this set comprises embossed...
Adjustable Dumbbell, ADD-16, uses a compact dial system to combine the weights into one. It is adjustable with 12 l...
This adjustable dumbbell has a free weight setting and is versatile. Unlike the traditional and regular dumbbells t...
Urethane round head dumbbell (TPU)$4.00
This urethane round head dumbbell features a commercial quality stainless steel handle. It has an ergonomic design ...
Urethane Round Dumbbell (TPU)$5.00
Urethane round dumbbells are more compact and can withstand more punishment than other dumbbells with different mat...
DESIGNED By ATHLETES, FOR ATHLETES
At Yanre Fitness, design is NOT just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.
Simple, But Significant.
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development:
- We built our R&D center with experts from exercise physiology, biomechanics, ergonomics, machinery, manufacturing and technology advancement.
- We have been focused on producing self-designed, affordable fitness equipment for our customers.
- We have created unique movement angles and equipment designs that enable our strength equipment to withstand stringent profession
The customers are always impressed with our production processes when visiting the factories.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Dumbbell Manufacturer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you a gym equipment seller or a fitness center owner looking for a dumbbell manufacturer?
Your search has come to an end.
Not only will this guide help you find the right dumbbell supplier, but it also gives you insight into finding the best deal.
Let’s dive in.
Table of contents
- 1. Which country has the best dumbbell manufacturers?
- 2. How do you find the ideal dumbbell manufacturer?
- 3. How do you verify a dumbbell manufacturer?
- 4. How do you negotiate with a dumbbell supplier before buying?
- 5. Should I visit the manufacturer’s factory before purchasing a dumbbell?
- 6. Why should I buy directly from a dumbbell manufacturer and not a trading company?
- 7. What are the different types of dumbbells available in the market?
- 8. Can I buy dumbbells online without going to the manufacturer’s site?
- 9. Can I find a dumbbell supplier that meets my country’s compliance requirements?
- 10. How to avoid getting scammed when ordering dumbbells from a supplier?
- 11. Final Thoughts
1. Which country has the best dumbbell manufacturers?
If you are looking for the best dumbbell manufacturers, you should consider China. Here are the reasons most gym owners and gym equipment sellers choose to buy dumbbells from Chinese manufacturers.
- Lower product costs due to reduced cost of labor
- Mass Production – Dumbbells are produced in large quantities within a short time. Thus, you can buy in bulk and at lower costs.
- Various industry clusters – Dumbbell manufacturers are located in the same area to easily access ports, low shipping costs, and fast shipping times.
- Refined production lines – Workers perform specific tasks. Also, the factories use better technology and machines to make high-quality products at more competitive prices.
- Business ecosystem – There are many suppliers, shippers, distributors, government agencies, packagers, quality control firms, and sourcing companies. These parties work together to ensure the entire dumbbell manufacturing process runs smoothly.
2. How do you find the ideal dumbbell manufacturer?
Here are the possible methods to find the best dumbbell manufacturers:
- Head over to Google and search “best dumbbell manufacturer in China.”
- Check out the first ten results and go through each of the websites
- Visit each website and go through it
- Type the name of each company in Google search followed by ‘scam’ to see if there are any issues
Attending a trade fair allows you to talk with company representatives face-to-face and see the dumbbells live. If you like what you see, you can arrange to visit their factory before traveling back home.
It’s a China-based company experienced in the fitness industry, has local knowledge and contacts.
The sourcing agency will match you with dumbbell manufacturers that have high-quality products at the best prices. The agent can also offer quality control checks for the dumbbells before shipping.
Besides, your sourcing agent may take you through the process of importation.
Chinese B2B platforms
Chinese websites, such as Alibaba, Made in China, and AliExpress are ideal for worldwide wholesale trade. They are a source of valuable contacts and can alert you to better deals.
Dumbbell manufacturers use platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn to market their products. Join these platforms and network with various professionals. You can contact them for business too.
3. How do you verify a dumbbell manufacturer?
After identifying a potential dumbbell manufacturer to deal with, it’s time for you to do your due diligence to ensure they are reliable. Here are the four things you need to do:
Basic Background Information
Check the following background details about the company:
- Read through the official website.
Find out what their policy says regarding damages, returns, and backorders. Ensure that the contact information, such as a physical address, email, and phone number, are listed.
- Search the company name on Chinese Supreme Court Database to see whether there are any case files.
- Check out a third-party credit inquiry platform for companies, such as https://www.qichacha.com (a Chinese website).
- Ask to see the manufacturer’s business license along with their unique company registration number.
- Request to see any references from their existing clients.
- Check the company’s actual location on Google Maps.
- Check out the company’s ownership status.
- Request to see their business certifications.
- Look up the company’s profile on Global Sources, Alibaba, and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and look for start date, sales volume, number of employees, etc.
Order Dumbbell Samples
After ordering a couple of dumbbell samples, analyze the quality of packaging, shipping, and the dumbbell itself.
Arrange a 3-party Video Call
Organize a video call between the company manager, the sales representative you’ve been dealing with, and yourself. Assess the salesperson’s professionalism. Generate some questions from the company website and compare them with the answers given during the call.
4. How do you negotiate with a dumbbell supplier before buying?
Sure, you want to get the best dumbbells for your fitness facility, but you also want to ensure it is affordable. That is why you need to negotiate with the supplier. So, how do you go about it?
Ask for a Better Deal
Most dumbbell suppliers don’t advertise discounts on their websites but are open to giving special discounts to customers. So, when contacting them, ask for a better deal on the products and you may get a better offer.
Some suppliers may not cut the price for you but may be willing to offer extras that will lower the overall cost. For example, they may be ready to assemble, package, and ship the dumbbells at no extra cost.
Other suppliers can offer an extended warranty as well. But you can’t know about these offers unless you ask.
Buy Units in Bulk
The most common way is to order dumbbells in bulk. If you are going to sell the dumbbells, consider buying many units for each dumbbell type so your customers can have a variety.
Similarly, when stocking the gym, be sure to buy many dumbbells to meet the needs of more customers who may come later. When buying in bulk, most suppliers will be willing to reduce the price.
5. Should I visit the manufacturer’s factory before purchasing a dumbbell?
Yes. You should consider visiting the dumbbell factory before you buy.
If you are making a personal visit to the factory, be sure to access these things:
- The manufacturing process
- Size of the plant
- The type of factory equipment
- The materials used to make the dumbbells
- The equipment feel (you can try it out)
- How the place is managed
6. Why should I buy directly from a dumbbell manufacturer and not a trading company?
Buying directly from a manufacturer is less expensive than buying from a trading company.
In China, some dumbbell manufacturers don’t have an English sales representative. Thus, they use a domestic trading company to sell to customers outside china.
The trading company is just a third party that doesn’t own or store the dumbbells. The dumbbell supplier will have to pay the trading company a commission to do business on their behalf. This will translate into higher costs for you.
To know which manufacturers have an English sales rep (and not a trading company), check out if the company has a presence on Alibaba or engages in social media marketing.
Figure 1: Factory vs Trading Company
7. What are the different types of dumbbells available in the market?
Here are the types of dumbbells that are commonly found in commercial gyms:
They suit commercial gyms because:
- Rubber is known to withstand daily use of a busy fitness facility.
- Rubber protects the dumbbell, the lifting area, and the storage stand.
- You won’t easily notice chips, scratches, and dents on rubber dumbbells.
- If one of the customers in your gym accidentally drops the rubber dumbbell, the noise is reduced.
Figure 2: rubber dumbbells
Urethane dumbbells have lots of performance benefits, such as:
- Strong – their external layers are tougher and resistant to chips, scratches, and marks.
- They don’t leave any mark when dropped on a new vinyl or wooden floor.
- Urethane doesn’t produce odour.
Figure 3: Urethane dumbbells
The shape of these dumbbells earns them their name.
- Because of their many facets, they don’t roll around after you place them on the floor.
- Hex dumbbells are cheaper than the standard urethane or rubber dumbbells, making them a budget option.
- Their facets make storage easy, especially if you aren’t ready to buy a rack.
Figure 4: Hex dumbbells
They come in the 1 to 10kg weight range and are mostly preferred by women. So, what makes vinyl dumbbells popular?
- These dumbbells will not wear out easily, which makes them durable.
- Vinyl dumbbells come in different styles and shapes, such as hex, round, flower, apple, and bone, making them more attractive to women.
- The dumbbells are easy to grip.
- They have a protective coating, which prevents them from damaging wooden floors.
So, if you would like to attract more women to your gym, you may consider stocking these dumbbells.
Figure 5: Vinyl dumbbells.
This type of dumbbell weighs between 1 and 10kg, which makes it ideal for women and beginners. comes coated with a smooth and polished chrome surface.
Here are the benefits of using chrome dumbbells:
- The chrome finishing makes the surfaces reflective, giving the dumbbells a sleek, modern look.
- The handles come with a textured surface that makes it easy to grip, reducing the risk of the dumbbells falling from the hands.
- The chrome finish helps to ensure that the dumbbells don’t catch rust.
- They can be used for a wide range of exercises, including both lower body and upper body workouts.
- They are durable
To ensure scratches don’t get to this surface, it’s recommended that you use a floor mat in your gym.
Figure 6: Chrome dumbbells
8. Can I buy dumbbells online without going to the manufacturer’s site?
You may research the internet and find a dumbbell manufacturer that matches your needs. But, you may not have the time or budget to travel to their factory in China.
Well, in that case, you may hire a quality control company based in the dumbbell manufacturer’s city to audit the factory.
Just be sure to communicate with the manufacturer beforehand, letting know you will be hiring an independent firm for auditing.
A good manufacturer will take the suggestion positively. If they respond negatively, then you may consider cooperating with another supplier.
9. Can I find a dumbbell supplier that meets my country’s compliance requirements?
A common mistake among dumbbell sellers is to assume that the Chinese dumbbell manufacturer knows the compliance requirements in their country.
These manufacturers deal with so many clients with varying requirements. Thus, don’t expect them to know your country’s specific requirements. Even if they knew the requirements sometimes back, things may have changed with time.
That’s why you need to do your homework to know the specific dumbbell types that are required along with their weights.
Once you know the requirements, list them down, and send it to the manufacturer for consideration.
10. How to avoid getting scammed when ordering dumbbells from a supplier?
While there are legit dumbbell suppliers, there are also scammers who will take your information and money, but never deliver the product you requested.
So, how do you avoid these scammers?
Research About the Company First
As earlier mentioned, your search should start with Google. After getting a few names that sound good, your next step is to type the company name followed by the word “scam”.
If there are many customer complaints about the supplier that haven’t been addressed, you may want to avoid that supplier.
Most importantly, check the company’s website and ensure they have a physical address, phone number (both mobile and landline), email address, and chat support.
Research the competitors to see the types of dumbbells they sell and the pricing. Now, compare the same to the company in question.
Request for Customer References
If the company has been in business for long, they should have a list of customers they have worked with.
Specifically, you should ask for references to international customers. A reputed company won’t have any problems sharing such information with you.
Once you have the customer’s details, go ahead and ask them any questions regarding the company, such as the pricing, shipping time, quality of dumbbells and more.
If any dumbbell manufacturer declines to give you any customer references or responds negatively to your request, don’t do business with them.
Ask for Sample Dumbbells
Asking for samples is one of the ways to ensure you are dealing with a legit dumbbell manufacturer.
Request to be sent different types of dumbbells. After receiving these samples, go through them with your team to check for quality.
However, beware that some companies can send you quality samples but deliver inferior products afterwards. To avoid falling into this trap, do your due diligence and research the dumbbell supplier properly before placing an order.
If the supplier has done something similar before, it will be recorded online and you’ll come across it during your research.
11. Final Thoughts
Hopefully, by now you know everything about finding a dumbbell manufacturer that suits your business needs.
At Yanre Fitness, we stock a wide variety of dumbbells. We would be glad to help you choose the right equipment for your gym or wholesale shop. Contact us today with any questions.